We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join our team.
You will be required to travel between our sites. March, PE15 0YN & Kings Lynn, PE30 2ET.
Key Requirements for the role
- Preparing health & safety strategies and developing policies
- Carrying out risk assessments
- liaising with authorities and any site visits they require
- Investigating accidents and producing subsequent reports, recommendations and prevention ideas
- Organising staff training and keeping records up to date
- Carrying out tool box talks
- Keeping up to date with current regulations & legislation
Key Skills and experience
- Minimum IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail with experience of implementing policies and procedures
Hours of work are 7.00am to 17.00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.