We have an opening for a time served, experienced Service Engineer with solid experience of servicing and repair of heavy plant across our sites in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. A good knowledge of welding and fabrication would be advantageous and the right applicant will be working for and alongside our head fitter and maintenance manager.
The key requirements for this role are:
• Current full UK driving licence essential
• Willingness to travel between both sites
• Reside at a commutable distance to these sites
• Must have own fully comprehensive tool kit however power and air tools will be provided when required
• Willingness to work both inside and out in all weather conditions to keep plant running as and when required
• Be able to work without supervision but also with our head fitter and as part of the wider team when required. Initiative & common sense are a must
• Prepared to be flexible with working hours and willing to do overtime and weekends as and when required
• Be responsive to emergency breakdowns
• Time served in heavy plant, agricultural and/or HGV
• Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic knowledge
• Competent at welding and fabrication with both MIG & MMA
• Knowledge of sheet metal work & gas burning/forming
• Be able to read technical drawings & schematic’s
• Experience in the following plant (preferred however not essential)
• Wheeled & tracked loading shovels, excavators
• Forklift trucks. All variants,
• Quarry, screening plants, conveyors
• HGV Trailers, Hook loader bodies, Skip loaders
Company van & fuel card is supplied for right candidate.
Contributory pension Scheme and 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Apply by sending a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org