Goldstar has an opportunity for a crane driver with at least 2 years’ experience of operating Scrap Handlers moving heavy bulk materials.
You will be based in March, PE15 0YN and maybe required to travel to other sites on occasions. 50 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The key requirements for this role are:
• Carrying out daily checks
• Loading Bulk Tippers, Rollons & Skips with Metals
• Unloading Vehicles where required
• Sorting Metals tipped in the yard into grades and heaped into correct bays
• Keeping the Yard and your Working area tidy and safe
• Maintaining the Scrap Handler, carrying out regular Checks and Services in line with Company procedure
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Scrap Handler Ticket Essential
• Experience of working in a Scrap Metal yard preferred
• Ability to grade metals essential
Full Job Description available on request. Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
To Apply: Please send your CV to Heather Taylor at email@example.com