Notice to all account holders
In light of the current Covid19 pandemic. Gold Star Metal Traders will, from Tuesday 14th April be trading across King’s Lynn and March sites with the following restrictions. These restrictions will be in place to protect not only our employees, but all attendees to our premises for business purposes.
- Any single tip materials brought on site will be accepted. However there will be no paperwork issued and no interaction with the weighbridge staff.
- All paperwork will be forwarded on to the relevant persons electronically.
- Any out turns will be solely at GSMT’s discretion.
- Any drivers attending GSMT sites MUST remain in their vehicle at all times and act upon the instruction of the site manager or banksman whilst on the premises.
- Any suppliers needing to attend site for the purposes of delivering consumables, must call the site in question at least 1 hour prior to arrival and issue this request to any 3rd party delivery companies which they employ.
- Contractors will be permitted to carry out necessary work if requested at GSMT sites however social distancing procedures as recommended by the government MUST be adhered to at all times with a minimum of 2M distancing from GSMT staff whilst carrying out their duties.
These restrictions will be continually reviewed and may be subject to change in line with the ongoing situation and government advice, and updates will be issued accordingly.
We hope to be resuming normal practise as soon as it is safe to do so and we thank you for your patience and understanding in these times of uncertainty.
If there are any queries or clarification relating to these points, please contact our head office on 01354 278382 where our team will be happy to direct you to the relevant department for guidance.